sábado, março 14, 2009

Set It Off Like Napalm (Acoustic Cover)



PORTUGUES:
A musica é originalmente tocada pelos emarosa.
Tal como alguns de voces pediram aqui estão as notas que eu faço nesta verção.

English:
The song is originaly performed by emarosa.
As some of you requested, here are the notes that I make in this cover.



Intro: C- A# G# C- A# G# G A# C- A# G# C- A# G#

G# C- G# C- D#
Out of place, put him down, hes all strung out.
C-C-C-C-… C- A#

G#
Don't hold your breath for too long,
A#
This moments fading out now,
C-
Our souls have caught on fire,
G#
I don't really wanna walk the line,
A#
I don't really wanna cross that line,
C-
Let's make this now or never,
G# A#
And fade it out, the storms that I love,
C-
The heat is getting stronger,
G# A# C-
And I plan to take advantage no matter what they say,
G# A# C-
The tide is slowly going out tonight.

Bridge – C- – G# / C- – G#
(make octaves here) -> D D#

G# F-
Oh god, please open my eyes, its time to finalize,
G# F- D#
Let's make this now or never, set it off and let it burn.
G# A# C-
If you Ttake your form, please don’t let it be the scariest,
D#
Don’t let it be the furious.

G#
I‘m not the boy that sets your girl on fire,
A#
When she dances, oh, she knows she lies,
C- D#
Don’t send them all to hell.

G#